GPCOG Conference Center
The Greater Portland Council of Governments is pleased to offer its Conference Center to both public and private sector organizations and groups, subject to availability, approval, and agreement to comply with the rules and rental requirements. GPCOG programs and events shall have priority over all other activities.
The Conference Center includes three meeting rooms available for rent.
- The Casco Bay Room accommodates a maximum of 50 people with a theater-style configuration, or 30 people in a conference room style (tables and chairs). The room features a 70” LCD screen with audio available.
- The Sebago Lake Room accommodates up to 10 people.
- The Presumpscot River Room can accommodate six people.
Fees are waived for GPCOG member municipalities.
Room Rental Policies
- The use of GPCOG Conference Rooms is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as well as any policies of GPCOG.
- All requests for any assistance are to be directed to the Receptionist.
- Nothing may be hung, pasted, or affixed in any manner to the walls, doors, windows, or floors without the consent and assistance of GPCOG staff. White boards and a wall-size cork board are available for your use.
- No long-distance phone calls may be made from GPCOG phones.
- Pets are not allowed unless they are needed for assistance (i.e., guide dogs).
- Audio-visual and electronic equipment arrangements need to be made in advance of the meeting.
- GPCOG may be cited only as a location, not as the sponsor headquarters of a meeting or event that is not GPCOG-related.
- GPCOG’s telephone number shall not be provided as a source for the public to obtain further information regarding a non-GPCOG sponsored event.
- No activity that is disruptive to GPCOG operations will be permitted.
- Smoking is not permitted in the building or on building premises. A designated smoking area is available off-site.
- Each room must be left in the condition in which it was found.
- Parking for cars and bikes is available on site.
- Future requests for meeting room use will be denied to any individual or group that does not abide by this Conference Room Use Policy.
- All meetings must begin with a general announcement explaining emergency exits and protocols. See GPCOG staff with questions.
- A Certificate of Insurance must be provided.
Hours of use
GPCOG’s normal business hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Any request for room use outside of those hours must include having a GPCOG staff person present at an additional fee, or with approved alternative arrangements made in advance.
Approval for use outside of normal business hours shall be made on a case-by-case basis.
How to Reserve a Room
Call 774-9891, ext. 216, or email Maddy to reserve a room.
Complete Meeting Room Reservation Form.
Casco Bay Conference Room
(accommodating up to 50 people)
$50/hour or $300/day (8 hours)
Sebago Lake Conference Room
(accommodating up to 10 people)
$25/hour or $150/day (8 hours)
Presumpscot River Room
(accommodating up to 6 people)
This room is a great break-out room.
Rental of all three rooms
Full day: $395