Transparent and inclusive community engagement is an important part of all planning and development projects. It fosters broader civic participation and investment and helps build local and regional prosperity.
GPCOG consistently provides comprehensive community engagement as a part of our ongoing project work. We also offer these services to our members seeking additional outreach opportunities. Whether your community is completing on a comprehensive plan, implementing new land use regulations, or facing a contentious development project – GPCOG offers a suite of tools to help:
- Develop and implement an appropriate community engagement process
- Design and facilitate charettes, workshops, and public meetings
- Create custom online surveys – designed to be simple, meaningful, and user-friendly
- Engage disadvantaged and minority populations
- Take advantage of new and emerging technologies and resources
If your community is interested in learning more about our community engagement services, please contact Jessa Berna, Land Use Planner at firstname.lastname@example.org.