Lead GPCOG’s team of planners and data professionals in providing a range of project management and land use planning services in support of local governments and regional partners throughout southern Maine.
- Four years working as the Director of Planning and Development in Brunswick, ME
- Nine years working in the Chicago metropolitan area as a planner.
- Three years working as a planner in Vail, CO.
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from University of Illinois: Urbana-Champaign
- Master of Urban Planning and Policy from University of Illinois: Chicago
- American Institute of Certified Planners – Certified Urban Designer (AICP CUD)
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional in Building Design + Construction (AICP AP BD+C)